Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The preparation


It's the preparation time for tomorrows special occasion, the natal day of Tabaching2x.. I'm so excited and happy for him because my ching2x will be turning into 18 and I am expecting for a more responsible and active person, for he would be facing more challenging task. And I hope that he stay the same as bubbly and jolly person that I've been loving with, till death this will apart...hehehe


I prepared for him my simple recipe the fruit(with coconut) macaroni salad feat. small sago... I hope that I could make this as delicious and nutritious as it could be... with the mixture of milk and cream. hehehe


Tomorrow with my ching2x's family, we are going to celebrate it out of town in the island garden city of samal, specifically in the beach. And aside from that recipe I also have to set up my outfit for that beach bonding. I hope that I would be beautiful as I enjoy the outing with my boyfriend ching2x and his family...hehehehe


1 comment:

ZephyrNewYork said...

You really are cute, ChiChing :) I hope you have fun at the beach!

Frank