Friday, April 20, 2007

Senior Promenade

I. Subject : Flower Vase

II. Background


Pink rose is the first flower I receive from a lover. This was happened during my 4rd year high school promenade in the first round of music. I was really shock in that scene of receiving a rose that is driven of love; I’m not sure of what to do because it was the night that I promised to answer his question, “I Love You”. He said these words during the sweet dance but I was speechless and confuse so I put my head into his shoulder and he replied it with hug. I didn’t answer him yet, and in that time he doesn’t know that I was listening to his heartbeat and beginning to feel something and then to think what would happen if I let his love to me. That feeling was nervousness and love??? But as we had finished few songs in the dance floor, we decided to go to our table and I also decide to give him the answer he been waiting for, a yes or no. And in that time I settled my mind to give him a chance and try to be in love, so I wrote “NO” in the tissue paper and let him read it. And I hold the paper up side down and let him see the switch of “ON”.

I am a vase holding a pink flower and try to be in love.



And my Artwork will be post next time...

This was the one I made for our prelim project in Hum1. We had an activity of an abstract art analysis, by looking for an image in a one whole cartolina with scratches we've made...

No comments: